Thank You for visiting our RHS Takedown Club web page. As with every sport, there are costs associated with participation. Again for the 2018-2019 season, the participation fee is $390 per athlete, $75 dollars must be paid directly to RHS via Fulton County’s Online School Payment system. (Link Below) The balance of $315 must be paid by check/or PayPal Link below to the “Roswell Takedown Club”. There is a discount of $25 ($290) If paid by October 31, 2018.
Among other expenses, these fees are used for:
• Tournament entry fees
• Lease and maintenance of The Underground, our practice facility
• Athlete uniforms and singlets
• Mat Boss videos and scoring system
• Team meals for athletes during and after many tournaments
• Technology and electronics used by the team for tournaments and training
• USA Wrestling Team Card for Insurance
• Supplemental coaching stipends and School Activity Fees.
• Team Travel expenses
In addition to the fees, each Athlete and family is expected to volunteer in production of our home tournaments, and participate in our fundraising events.
Financial participation in the fees is required for each Athlete/family. If this expense would prevent your athlete from participating, please contact Coach Bradach. Please use the PayPal link below to pay your athletes fee, or you may also pay with a personal check made out to "RHS Takedown Club" This check should be given to David Winters, our Treasurer, or Coach Bradach.
Our Spirit-Wear Store is now open:
Find items Available specifically for our team.
There is also RHS Wrestling Spirit Wear available for your family and friends.
Check out the shop details below.
OUR SHOP DETAILS
- Shop Now: https://www.bsnteamsports.com/v3/shop/team_shop/hornetwst
- Store Open From: October 1 - October 31, 2018